Role Responsibilities :
- Having consulting experience or worked in industry with the primary responsibility of managing Business Continuity
- Strategies, plan and execute Business Continuity arrangements and Disaster Recovery infrastructure
- Hands-on experience on at least five (5) Business Continuity projects
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Team player and management skills
- Exceptional skills in client relationship management
- Preference will be given to those candidates who have full knowledge on BCI / DRII
- Handle multiple assignments across various industries or worked on similar projects, etc.
- Conduct Business Impact Analysis and determine recovery requirements / objectives
- Compare and redesign the Business Resilience and Recovery infrastructure to suit the business requirements
- Document, manage and maintain the Business continuity plans and procedures
- Provide Recovery test strategy and guidelines
- Has worked on Business continuity tools and technologies and others.