Manager - Accounts Payable & Compliance
• Ensuring timely payment to Vendors
• Compliance with Internal guidelines and statutory compliances like TDS, Service Tax, PF and ESIC (Vendor related)
• Manage vendor payments, employee reimbursements.
• Check and verify payment vouchers and supporting documents and prepare various reconciliation
• statements and reporting of the same.
• Assistance in statutory and internal audit and preparation of MIS related to collection and outstanding payment, cash flow.
• Manage record of fixed assets acquisitions and dispositions in the accounting system
• Monthly payment of Service Tax / TDS / Other Statutory compliance for the Company.
• Prepare and filing of monthly/quarterly/annual returns under relevant laws.
• Ensuring compliances related to Served from India Scheme
• Dealing with Internal and Statutory Auditors and resolution of their queries
• Ensuring Compilation of details for income tax assessments and service tax audit
• Preparation of monthly MIS related to vendor payments and related compliances
• Providing supporting to other teams in specified projects assigned from time to time
Qualification, Experience & Skill Sets:
1. CA or CWA or Inter with 2-8 years of Experience in Vendor Payments & compliance
2. The candidate should have good knowledge of domestic TDS, Service Tax (cenvat Credit), Reverse Charge Mechanism and Work Contract Tax. Experience of drafting and review of agreements.
3. Knowledge of Sales tax compliances of various states,
4. Knowledge of PF, ESIC compliances (vendor related) and experience in compilation of details for Income Tax Assessments will be an added advantage