Role- Manager /Senior Manager F&A
Exp. -6-11 Yrs [CA-Inter Preferred]
1. Must have 6-12 Yrs of Exp in Total and 2-4 Yrs in HOTELS/ Hospitality Sectors
2. Financial Planning, Budgeting, Costing and Variance Analysis
3. Sound Expertise in GST, Direct & Indirect Taxation, Treasury, Cash Management, Borrowings and other risk factors to achieve desired business results
4. Overall Management of General Accounting, Book Keeping, A/P & A/R Management.
5. Project Finance and Funding from PSU & NON PSU bankers.
6. P& L Accounting and Balance Sheet Finalization.
7. Oversee and management of Taxations (Sales Tax, GST, Income Tax and other Direct / Indirect Taxation)
8. Must have sound knowledge and understanding of RERA Registration, Regulation and related statutory compliances .
9. Handle and oversee Day to day accounting including A/P & A/R. Ensure long term resource mobilization and financial health of the Projects / Investments.
10. Oversee Collections, Receivable from CRM, Sales and Projections of funds as per business / project requirements.
11. Oversee and guide relationship building with Banks and Financial Institutions
12. Ensuring timely payments and collections from customers
13. Establish strong financial budgeting and monitoring system
14. Ensure implementation of common accounting systems in line with the Accounting Standards across the locations of the Organization
15. Effectively contribute to tax planning at corporate level and also assist in tax planning of direct and indirect taxation in commercial decisions
16. Establish effective and robust financial accounting and cost accounting systems so as to provide timely, accurate and consistent inputs for management reporting and allowing detailed analysis of performance in financial terms
17. Ensure statutory compliance of the domestic corporate laws
Desired Candidate Profile:
Manager Accounts & Finance
1. 6+ Exp in Accounts, preferred from Hotels / Hospitality Sector
2. Qualification B Com + CA- Inter /ICWA -Inter/ MBA - Finance
3. Sound Exp in General Accounting, A/P, A/R, Taxation Direct & Indirect
4. Good in Accounts Consolidations, Banking, MIS, Vendors Payments
5. Good Exp in GST Returns Filling & Challans, Compliance's
6. Bill Processing, Bank Account Reconciliations, Banking, Purchase entries, provision Entries.
7. Accounts finalization, P&L Accounts, Trial Balances, Balance Sheets Finalization.
8. Sound Communication & Inter-personal Skills.
Inbox me at email@example.com with your updated CV, Current CTC, Exp XCTC & Notice Details.