1) Prepare, examine, accounting records and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
2) Compute taxes owed ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other audit requirements.
3) Report to Senior regarding the finances of establishment.
4) Establish and assign entries to proper accounts.
5) Develop, implement, modify, and document record-keeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
6) Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping,
7) Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
8) Appraise, evaluate, and inventory real property and equipment, recording information,
9) Maintain and examine the records of government agencies.