Manager/ AM (HRBP) – Retail/ Real Estate
o Proactively Analyze issues/trends (such as attrition, disengagement, etc.), recommend strategies and take up end to end ownership to implement the desired change/outcome.
o Employee relations contact to assist employees and managers in resolving issues and grievances.
Assess employee development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions.
o Offer thought leadership regarding organizational and people-related strategy and execution.
o Ensure data accuracy within HR systems.
o Provide appropriate coaching and development feedback to managers and employees.
o Solve problems and get to the root cause of any issue and quickly implement solutions.
o Partner with colleagues in HR to implement solutions.
o Work with the business on local on-boarding, off-boarding, and training.
o Oversee the performance cycle and the engagement survey.
o Use data to inform and guide decisions and policies.
o Provide expertise on local India comp practices.
o Support hiring managers in the local recruitment processes Requirements.
Qualification, Experience & Skill Sets:
1. MBA in HR with 8+ years of HRBP experience in a Real Estate or Hotel or QSR or Retail Industry
2. Experience should include a focus on performance management, employee relations, data analytics and reporting.
3. Must have experience in conducting compensation benchmarking & analysis.
4. Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills and be able to build.
5. Good Personality with excellent communication skills.
6. Should be a good team player, same kind of experience required.