1. Should have approx. 3 years of experience in Mainframe (Production support and operations CICS, JCL, VSAM, $AVERS, Connect Direct, RACF, Zeke, Zena)
2. Should have experience in Zeka and Zena scheduling tools (Any other scheduling tool can also be considered like CA-7, Control-M, and etc).
3. Experience with Batch scheduling and Balance the Batch workload on system. Verify that the online regions are available per schedule(s).
4. Scheduling experience in Zeke and Zena(Other scheduler can be consider)
5. Good analytical skills and able to fix the mainframe failures.
6. Provide 7x24 production and operation support.
7. REXX and DB2 knowledge is a plus point.
1.2 BUSINESS SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent communication skills: Must have strong verbal, oral and written communication skills
- Should be good at building trust-relationships and work with business side, other technology groups and teams overseas.
- Ability to work independently (1.) Ensure adherence to the published compliance frame work. Monitor by conducting periodic audits to ensure all compliance aspects are adhered to; Analyze and publish reports on the findings; discuss with the concerned stake holders and follow up on the clos (2.) To analyze and integrate the CoE Process and adjoining HR/Business Processes for bringing out higher alignment by creating new designs or enhancing the current design as per industry and regulatory norms. (3.) To keep self abreast of the changing paradigm through reading, research, feedback and competitor analysis to ensure that the process design has the next/best practices (4.) To prepare business requirement documents for automation/enhancement of the HR Process(es), lead pilot and testing efforts of a process rollout including preparation of training material and ensure that customer queries on a new process are responded to.