Key Deliverables :
- Interfaces with users who initiate issue communications
- Conducts analysis and debugging for all levels of Financial Systems host software issues
- Provides coding/testing of fixes- Creates Remedy incident and change records
- Implements production publish after the changes
- Updates OneNote documentation with issue resolutions
- Updates/closes Remedy change and incident records
- Works with the development team to understand the new development that they are implementing
- Participates in the shift handover (daily scrum) meetings
A qualified candidate will possess the following :
- Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline or equivalent work experience and technical training is required.
- Up to 4 years of experience in systems development and programming.
- Familiarity with Financial systems.
- Experience as a support team member in a cross-functional environment.
- Strong knowledge of host debugging tools, host coding languages and JCL, SQL and testing tools and processes.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong team-oriented interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain a high level of trust and confidence.
- Self-starter with minimal supervision