- Responsible for creating dashboards, dataset, filters, metrics, understanding the business requirements for implementation.
- Responsible for Microstrategy Visual Insight reporting or Ad-hoc Reporting
- Responsible for Visual Crossing Map implementation in Microstrategy Dashboard
- Responsible for creating Metrics, Filters, Prompts using MicroStrategy Desktop and Web.
- Creating Reports using complex Filters and Compound Metrics, Prompts, relationship filters, and Metric Dimensionality.
- Use MicroStrategy Report Services to create dashboard reports.
- Provide various management levels with reports, analysis time series graphs and Bar Graphs using MicroStrategy Web.
- Create dashboard Reports using various widgets like Micro charts, Time Series Slider, Heat map and Gauge and using interactive and Flash Mode by using Selector and Widgets to view selected data.
- Used intelligent cube reports in dashboard as datasets to achieve performance.
- Use Teradata UI to run SQL queries and validate the data in warehouse and mart.
- Minimum of 7+ years- IT experience
- Minimum of 6+ years- MicroStrategy Experience.
- Strong experience on Dashboard Development
- 5+ years- experience using SQL with a relational DBMS such as Oracle or MS SQL Server
- Should have onshore - offshore coordination experience.
- Microstrategy Mobile Experience would be a Great Plus
- MicroStrategy Certification
- Experience with the Web/ASP/HTML programming language
- Proficiency with the Windows Server is a MUST and working knowledge of MicroStrategy suite running on UNIX/LINUX operating systems
- General experience with business applications in the areas of supply chain management and production control