• Works on multiple applications.
• Provides informal mentoring to less experienced colleagues.
• Develops innovative and creative output based on interpretation and analysis.
• Participates and may lead critical projects, customer engagements or business processes.
• Provides design and documentation at an application or function capability level.
• Participates in establishing and maintaining application standards and processes.
• Effectively communicates application and technical direction to the business and within the customers IT organization.
• Advises on issues of systems integration, compatibility, scalability and multiple platforms.
Typical Years of Experience
• Typically requires 3-5 years relevant experience.
Minimum Education and Certifications
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• Strong understanding of at least one programming language.
• Strong knowledge of coding, testing, and debugging applications.
• Strong knowledge of application configuration, maintenance and support.
• Applies a broad knowledge of application programming and design to analyze and isolate issues.
• Exceptional ability to effectively troubleshoot program errors.
• General understanding of how technology decisions relate to business needs.
Physical Requirements/ Working Conditions
• Ability to physically perform general office requirements.
• Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations.
• Significant travel including overnight domestic or international trips may be required.