we are looking for two Master Data Management Specialists with good knowledge of SAP.
- The MDM Specialist is expected to work closely with the Business Process Experts in order to ensure data quality, compliance and operating procedures.
- Previous knowledge of SAP at user or master data management level is required.
- You will work in an international and multi-disciplinary team.
The Position :
- Execute changes to SAP master data (e.g. customer, vendor, materials etc.) as approved by the business
- Coordinate material and finish products master data setup, validations and periodic maintenance
- Perform regular business related activities e.g. price and contracts updates, approval schemes
- System monitoring and user management related activities
- Perform mass updates as required
- Participate in projects and initiatives across multiple functional areas and regions
- Work with business units and process experts to resolve master data issues
- Ensure data quality, compliance and consistency of master data across business systems
- Support the business with required procedures, submit incidents and change requests when needed
- Assist business process experts in defining standard operating procedures, process flows and related documentation
We Look For :
- Previous master data management experience in SAP
- Strong Microsoft Office suite skills
- Specific knowledge around SAP LSMW, Workflow or Authorizations is a plus
- Able to understand and investigate topics related to multiple business areas
- Analytically minded and methodical problem solver
- Very good interpersonal skills with excellent customer service and can do mentality.