POSITIONS: MARKETING MANAGER - TECHNICAL - 1 Nos. (Only Males)
LOCATION - CHENNAI
A Manager with an innate enthusiasm for sales and marketing, which reflects in his performance, will naturally move up the ladder towards Manager, developing into Managerial positions in Marketing and Strategizing. And a Manager will naturally move up the ladder towards higher echelons of Managerial hierarchy, ultimately leading to General Management positions.
· Educational Qualification- BE Mechanical / Civil / Industrial Engineering ,with MBA strongly preferred; must be computer literate
· HQ @- Chennai, covering greater Chennai and entire Chennai region.
· Experience - Min 2 - 3 years experience in Techno Commercial Marketing.
· Preferably from the Building Materials Industry; experience in marketing building facade / cladding or similar experience, involving techno commercial discussions with architects, engineers and contractors. Government Departments (Central & State) exposure is plus point.
· Age- Between 25 to 34 years.
· Languages Known- English and local language with ability to converse fluently. Hindi knowledge will be an added advantage. Must have experience crafting and presenting effective proposals.
· Good contacts and strong rapport / relationship with Architects and builders. Should’ve been interacting with them in their current jobs.
· The CTC per annum will range between Rs.5 Lakhs – 9 lakhs. CTC break will be: Fixed salary + Benefits + Monthly open ended Incentives
· Benefits include PF, ESI, Mediclaim, Leave encashment, Accident Insurance, Gratuity and Bonus.
· The final compensation package will be based only on the merits of the candidate.
· Must possess a passion for sales with strong direct sales skills. Must be comfortable dealing with senior levels.
· Responsible and resourceful manager who operates effectively and systematically with little or no supervision.
· Strong negotiating skills and ability to close.
· Must be Pro Active and willing to take initiative.
· Should have handled / executed at least a couple of sizeable projects.
· Build and manage a sales force.
· Market mapping and Scouting for projects.
· To keep abreast with project progress in their regions.
· To ensure specification of our brand by architects.
· To ensure brand presence and visibility in their locations.
· Will be responsible for overall sales and related activity.
· Competitor activity / market development related reporting