To assist Head secretarial in implementation of secretarial guidelines.
- To look after Compliance related to Companies Act 2013.
- Listing Agreement, SEBI, RBI and other Regulators
2: Duties & Responsibilities
• Preparing agenda, notices, minutes for Board and other Committee meetings of listed company
- Preparing the AGM/Postal Ballot, preparation of Directors report/Corporate Governance.
• Maintaining records, statutory register and filings as per Companies Act
• Complying with various compliances under Listing Regulations and SEBI Regulations
• Timely compliances under various regular requirements
• Filing various forms with ROC
- Coordinating with departments and filling various statutory forms & returns.
- Assisting in work relating to AGM/Postal Ballot, preparation of Directors report/Corporate Governance.
- Compilation of data w.r.t registrar & transfer agent for resolving investor complaints.
- Coordination and compilation of information of taxation ,treasury & accounts team as & when required
- Coordinate & liaison for adherence pertaining to various compliance as per corporate laws to various departments.
3: Key Challenges
• Drafting of Agenda, Notices, Minutes
• Timely compliances under various acts
-Maintenance of data & records for ensuring statutory compliance.
-Liasion and coordinate with various departments to extract timely information.
-Accurate and timely provisioning of data & reports.