MANAGER – SALES
An Asst. Manager with an innate enthusiasm for sales and marketing, which reflects in his performance, will naturally move up the ladder towards Manager, developing into Managerial positions in Marketing and Strategizing. And a Manager will naturally move up the ladder towards higher echelons of Managerial hierarchy, ultimately leading to General Management positions.
• Educational Qualification- Any graduate with MBA strongly preferred; must be computer literate
• HQ @- Chennai, covering greater Chennai and entire Chennai region.
• Experience- For Manager- Min 1 year as Assistant Manager.
• Preferably from the Building Materials Industry (Bath/Electrical fittings, Paints, Tiles, Sanitaryware, Glass, ACP (Aluminum Composite Panel), Interior products like Carpets, Fabric etc..). Government Departments (Central & State) exposure is big plus point.
• Age- Between 28 to 38 years.
• Languages Known- English and local language with ability to converse fluently. Hindi knowledge will be an added advantage. Must have experience crafting and presenting effective proposals.
• Good contacts and strong rapport / relationship with Architects and builders. Should’ve been interacting with them in their current jobs.
• The CTC per annum will range between Rs.4.5 Lakhs – 7 Lakhs. CTC breakup will be: Fixed salary + Benefits + Monthly open ended Incentives
• Benefits include PF, ESI, Mediclaim, Leave encashment, Accident Insurance, Gratuity & Bonus.
• The final compensation package will be based only on the merits of the candidate.
• Must possess a passion for sales with strong direct sales skills. Must be comfortable dealing with senior levels.
• Responsible and resourceful manager who operates effectively and systematically with little or no supervision.
• Strong negotiating skills and ability to close.
• Must be Pro-Active and willing to take initiative.
• Should have handled / executed at least a couple of sizeable projects.
• Build and manage a sales force.
• Market mapping and Scouting for projects.
• To keep abreast with project progress in their regions.
• To ensure the specification of our brand by architects.
• To ensure brand presence and visibility in their locations.
• Will be responsible for overall sales and related activity.
• Competitor activity/market development related reporting