Jobs & Responsibilities:
- A keen planner, strategist & implementer with demonstrated abilities in devising logistics activities and accelerating the business growth
- Responsibility of managing plant operations, maintenance, cost control, dispatches, logistics, liaison and other commercial functions.
- Responsible to control all the in and out movement from material gate.
- Ensure timely procurement of raw materials, equipments, machines, Stores & Spares, capital goods, packing materials, etc. as per the ideal/optimum inventory.
- Ensure compliance of commercial & statutory documentation, up-keeping of records and MIS reporting viz., Excise, Service Tax and Cess and Octroi.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Regularly interacts with the field to understand and meet/exceed service requirements.
- Focusing on aspects of inventory planning to ensure the accurate availability of stock and all relevant customer touch points