1. Good hands-on expertise in both of C and C++ programming languages.
2. Customizing and debugging Linux device drivers
3. Hands-on experience in integration/ testing/ of the communication protocols
4. Knowledge of Linux OS internals like Socket Programming, Shell Scripting
5. Sound understanding of Linux boot up sequence
6. Linux Kernel, Board Bring up and kernel porting
7. Knowledge of integration of frameworks in Linux - Android and Qt/HTML5
8. Developing Screens using tools like QT or HTML5
9. Intimate familiarity with one or more Linux distros (e.g., Debian) and open source eco system (like YOCTO) added advantage.
10. Hands on working with various target architectures (ARM, X86). Knowledge of Myriad chipsets is plus
11. Communication protocols like I2C, SPI, and UART.
12. Working with MTD devices (e.g., eMMC)
13. Working with Source Control tools (SVN, GIT, etc.,) and documentation tools (e.g., Doxygen)