Greetings from Future Focus Infotech!!!
This is Ria from FFI-Mumbai; we have an opportunity for Linux Adminstrator (Male)with our Client
Experience: 1+ yrs
Skill: Working As Linux Administrator
Maintain OS configuration ( RHEL, Cent OS)
2. Linux OS troubleshooting & Restoration of server operating system in the event of a crash
3. Creating new file systems and correcting file system inconsistencies as and when required
4. Maintenance of ACL.
5. Administration of data backup and restoration for server infrastructure.
8. Perform periodic system performance tuning changing the system configuration parameters and re-organizing the disk space post approval through change management process.
9. Escalating unresolved problems to the principal / vendor for ensuring resolution
20. Management of existing storage infrastructure.
21. Creating, modifying, deleting VM
22.CPU & Memory resource allocation to VM
23.Troubleshooting issues with Virtualization Host servers ( VMWARE) & VM.
24.Migration of VM from one host to another.
25.Template creation & cloning of VMs
26.Hardware /Virtualization OEM Vendor co-ordination
27.VM performance tuning & Virtualization Host patch management
28.P2V -Physical to VM conversion
29.VM Snapshot management
Notice period: Immediate
Job location: Mumbai
CTC to be offered: up 23000 to per month