ESI Unix (Linux/AIX) Job DescriptionSN Required Information Details
1 Role Desired candidate will serve as L2.5 Linux system administrator to ensure server / business uptime.Key responsibilities would include:
1. Provide technical support, monitoring, maintenance and trouble-shooting as necessary to keep systems free from issue
2. Assist with review and refinement of current infrastructure environments.
3. Assist with design and development of new infrastructure environments
.4. Develop and maintain appropriate security and access rights for employees.
5. Manage systems from cradle to Grave
6. Build/upgrade/install software/migrate/decommission servers on nee 7. Handle alerts/incidents/work orders/change request/problem records/ticket analysis/RCA as a part of sys admin team2
Essential Skill Set
1. Five plus years IT industry experience
.2. Linux system skills required (Redhat, AIX)
3. Internet technologies (Mail Systems, DNS, SSH, Web-Services)
4. Knowledge of one of scripting language either KSH or PERL
. 5. Preferably Technical certified associates.
6. Good concepts of system Disk, Network, Users, Software and Patch management