- To provide legal support to business team and client with respect to underwriting real estate project, construction finance by way of loan/issue of non-convertible debentures and acquisition of inventories
- To have understanding in drafting and closing various lending documents, debenture related contracts and other material agreement relating to specific deals
- To provide assistance in regulatory compliances with respect to real estate laws application to project, companies law/rules regulation and guidelines issued by RBI/SEBI/NHB and real estate regulator
- To support in carrying out title/legal due diligence of project/immovable properties.
Functional Responsibilities :
- Well versed with Vetting to Term Sheet relating to deal
- Preparing compliance requirement for execution of deal.
- Having fair amount of experience in drafting loan agreement/debenture trust deed/NOC/consent letter/mortgage deed/escrow agreement/hypothecation/trustee agreement/pledge agreement /undertakings/power of attorneys and other material contracts.
- Ability to appreciate comments of client/third party and resolve to the same
- Ability to flag issues in title report
- Ability and experience to maintain record properly and verify original title deeds.
Functional Competencies :
- Well versed with Companies Act, 2013, RBI regulation and real estate laws
- Having fair amount of knowledge and experience in Land Laws and provision of Transfer of Property Act, contract Act, DRT Act, SARFAESI, SEBI Debt Regulation, RBI regulation related to NBFCs, CPC, Negotiable Instrument Act
- Commitment in timely delivery and keenness to learn and put hard work
- Proactive in approach