The role requires strong influencing skills, working in ambiguity and engaging with leaders and managers enabling the organizations to grow and scale. This would require the incumbent to understand business groups, business needs and leadership development challenges.
· As a L&D Manager, you will play a key role in contributing to the L&D strategy by making recommendations on focus areas to be prioritized, resources required etc.
· Continuously look for organization wide leverage that will help us focus on high impact L&D areas.
· Identify organization wide themes and work across stakeholder groups to create buy-in for initiatives that cut across locations and teams
· Design and deliver innovative, integrated and engaging leadership development programs that address key development areas for the organizations we support
· Engage closely with both business and HR stakeholders to ensure strong understanding of the business context, consult on talent development asks and garner sponsorship for recommended solutions.
· Run learning engagements with clients at the centre: driving and conducting needs analysis, creating learning plans/roadmaps, execution, reporting and audit of existing programs.
· Keep abreast of best practices in other organizations towards enhancing the impact of the L&D function.
· Drive ownership for the design and deployment of all pan India programs across various levels
· Strengthen internal processes of communication, needs identification, driving nominations, internal facilitator management and reporting dashboards and metrics. Identify opportunities for ongoing process improvements and drive team to implement such projects.
· Partner with clients/senior leadership to identify appropriate metrics to monitor performance and effectiveness of team’s charter and deliverables.
· Create and facilitate training programs for different audience groups including mid and senior level leaders.
Excellent organization and project management skills - this will require aggressive planning, organizing and coordinating, negotiating, establishing effective cross-team relationships, prioritization, and delivery against objectives.
· Should be passionate about developing others, and in creating development frameworks that scale. This role requires content development and facilitation expertise.
· Adept at understanding customer needs and facilitating discussions with various stakeholders.
· Strong project management experience on large scale projects. Lean/ kaizen/ six sigma or similar certifications strongly preferred.