Job Description :
Ideal candidate would have 3+ years experience in managing bids as part of the opportunity lifecycle.
Bid Management :
- Responsible for winning business by management of a strong bid to win ratio.
- Should be part of strategic large deals team, involved in some of the multi-million, multi-tower deals across the Healthcare vertical.
- Take complete ownership of the bid, throughout different stages of RFx starting from Deal Evaluation, Story Boarding, solution articulation, proposal summary & writing, till the final submission to the client.
- Post RFP submission analysis: Proposal Review/Learning and Win/Loss analysis
- Responsible for Account specific Collateral Preparation: Capability articulation, Client specific collaterals & value packs, Micro-vertical Service articulation, Account Maps, Case Studies etc.
- Pursue Reporting/Analytics: Opportunity Tracking, Funnel Analysis, etc.
Proposition based Demand Creation :
- Conduct market research for identified sub-segment including market intelligence, competitors analysis, key success factors etc.
- Market intelligence, Competitors analysis / research activities
- Research into target accounts for creating customized proposition
- Comparative research of activities carried out by similar customers
- Assist in generating order pipeline, road shows, develop Go-to- market strategy for regions & verticals
- Create market facing collaterals as per requirements