Inviting applications for a Leadership role with a leading EPC Company
- Incumbent shall be managing Audit of all the group companies.
- Provide an independent and objective evaluation of the design and operating effectiveness of the Company's governance, risk management, and internal controls.
- Develop and execute upon a strategic, detailed audit plan that provides effective coverage of all the group companies.
- Provide recommendation and consultation to process owners for remediation of control issues.
- This leader is responsible to develop best-in-class Operational processes and systems for the company in line with the business objectives and policies.
- Day-to-day management of the internal audit function and supervision of a corporate audit department performing an annual risk assessment of different business
- Overseeing the evaluation and testing of internal controls of all the group companies.
- Responsible for the organisation's internal audit service, including drawing up the internal audit strategy and annual plan and giving the annual audit opinion.
- The drafting and facilitation of various policies and decision-making ensuring compliance with established policies, procedures, laws and regulations - including how risk management is embedded
As a high-level summary the deliverable are :-
- CA with 18 + years of Experience in Overall Assurance on Governance, Risk Management, and Control.
- Excellent exposure on global internal audit practices and risk management techniques
- History of successful project leadership requiring coordination of cross-team resources.
- Accomplished range of skills from high level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution.
- Demonstrated collaborative skills, including adherence to core values and dynamic corporate culture.