Candidate must be currently handling Marcom function of a handset company.
- Plan & implement ATL, BTL activities on monthly/Yearly basis
Product /Services Launches : End to end responsible for launch of any product /services either in country or internationally, identification of relevant media, pre and post event follow up.
- Manage global exhibitions and Channel events
- Develop and execute a rolling marketing and promotional calendar/Budget to drive traffic, profitable sales, and engage the target audience with the brand.
- Drive Market Penetration programs & Share-Gain Programs
- Above the Line / below the line planning and execution as per business need.
Vendor Management : Vendor identification & management for event management, PR activities, promotional concepts, marketing campaigns, road shows etc.
- Track marketing campaigns to evaluate results and provide recommendations for future marketing promotions
MIS & Compliance : Ensuring internal quality metrics for continued process refinement & ensuring continuous compliance.
- Ensuring regular MIS & proper reporting
- Ensure that marketing activities are in line with sales & business needs for Brand & all business divisions
External communication : Planning & implementation of media strategy to successfully establish & grow Intex positioning w.r.t. brand & products
- Plan & implementation of consumer connect activities i.e. consumer launches, survey & social media engagements, Cover stories, feature articles, product reviews, product placements, executive interviews, CSR activities & grow brand leadership.
- End to end Media Relationship management including acting's as SPOC person for Brand Intex
- Conduct effective and accurate market research and apply this information to increase market share
TVC & Celebrity management : End to end experience in promoting products, services & brand through TVC and celebrity engagement & management
Digital PR : Effective use & engagement of various channels of social media & bloggers community & close coordination with digital marketing team.