Role: Lead UI/ UX Designer
Job Brief- An eye for clean & artful design, possess superior UI skills, be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows, transform them into beautiful, intuitive and functional UI.
Exp: 5 to 7 years
Qualification : B Design, Any Graduate with Degree/ Dip. in Design Management for UI/ UX
1. Good in Designing software, Web applications which leverage emergent technologies & mobile devices
2. Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail
3. Design patterns for iOS Apps, Android Apps and Windows Apps, demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
4. Strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and associated design tools
5. Understanding of common software development practices
6. Design wireframes, mock-ups, task flows for web and mobile applications
7. Create graphic assets like icons, buttons, widgets, landing pages for use in user interfaces
8. Measure key performance metrics to understand impact of design changes
9. Excellent time-management, multi-tasking & communication skills.
10. Creation of all design elements for our social media outlets; YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Google . Pinterest.
11. Producing designs that scale across multiple platforms for Enterprise class applications and services