Job Description & Specifications :
- Ability to design recruitment policy and adhere to hiring protocols as decided.
- Should be able to understand the requirement from the hiring managers and build appropriate understanding on the position.
- Able to effectively sell the role to the prospective candidates and build brand by having meaningful conversation with the candidates and keep them engaged and excited about the role and opportunity.
- Drive and be involved in multiple position (30 - 40 positions) hiring across different locations at single time.
- Have detailed understanding and proficiency of using various channels of hiring for different type of recruitment.
- Experience in handling and working with multiple vendors / partners / hiring agencies to close volume & bulk hiring at any given point of time. Create good relationship with educational institute for Campus hiring.
- Able to independently able to negotiate the salary and offer roll out as per the salary band and budgeted position.
- Ensure there is rigorous follow up and pipeline creation of the offered candidate to avoid loss of business and ensuring the recruitment TAT is met.
- Responsible for pre-joining verification which includes, Work Experience, Educational credentials, family Background verification process.
- Maintain recruitment tracker and various prepares Daily / Weekly / Monthly MIS for management reporting
Desired Behavioral Competencies :
- Ability to do multi-tasking and prioritizing the work
- Planning and Organizing the task
- Manage and understand multiple stakeholder
- Drive for result and strong follow