To help navigate our future growth, We are looking for a Lead for its Talent Acquisition (TA) team. In this role you will be responsible for hiring and on boarding top technical talent across technologies (Tech Areas: Big Data, Machine Learning, High Velocity Ad Serving using Languages such as Java, Scala, R on platforms including Hadoop, Redis, Spark and Storm) & position levels ranging from (Software Engineer to VP Software Engineering).
- You would be required to hire technical talent from top tier companies in the internet, web presence and internet advertising space.
While the list below is not exhaustive, it offers visibility into the various areas of responsibility. In this role, you will:
- Coordinate with respective functional heads to define recruitment requirements, job specifications, interview processes, prepare budgets and plans
- Define and implement creative sourcing strategies to source 'A' players from colleges, workplaces, databases
- Define and implement creative marketing strategies and campaigns to attract top talent from the industry.
- Define and implement sourcing, pitching and recruitment processes
- Manage recruitment lifecycle for various tech posts
- Ideate and create relevant material for marketing and our businesses to potential candidates
- Build, mentor, and lead a team of A1 recruitment specialists
- Maximize ROI on recruitment costs and increase recruitment efficiencies.
Who should apply for this post?
- You have worked in an Talent Acquisition / Recruitment role for at least 4-5 years at a top-tier technology firm
- You (preferably) have a relevant post graduate degree (MBA/Masters in an HR discipline)
- You have exceptional communication skills - written and spoken
- Considerable experience with myriad sourcing strategies including portals, ads, consultants, social networking, conferences, headhunting etc
- Demonstrable creativity with respect to sourcing candidates
- Experience in sourcing, pitching and recruiting for mid management and sr management positions
- Well versed with technology and associated jargon. Ability to discuss technology to a limited extent as required by the profile.
- Ability to grasp and deliver an excellent pitch to potential candidates
- Keen sense of searching for and identifying exceptionally talented candidates
- Experience with using new age media such as social network, linkedin, blogs etc
- Experience in defining and implementing online marketing campaigns through social media, search marketing etc
- Process oriented: Demonstrable commitment to defining, documenting and following processes and workflows
- Excellent marketing and business development skills and acumen
- Avid Reader
- Active Blogger
- Tech background
- Well versed with Web 2.0 concepts and technologies