Areas of Responsibility:
- Create and execute appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in concert with business and project management efforts.
- Should be able to lead a team and show them the growth path as well as mentor them to perform their tasks more effectively and efficiently.
- Develop and maintain new features on J2EE stack
- Application of design patterns and frameworks
- Design of High Level Designs(HLDs) and Low Level Designs(LLDs) from user requirements to design web applications/ desktop applications/ web services / windows services
- Comfortable working with Agile methodologies
Desired Candidate Profile :
- 6-10 years of strong hands-on development experience including at least 3 years of real-world web development experience using JSP, Java Servlets, Java Struts, Spring and Hibernate
- Experience with SCRUM methodology or extreme programming is a great plus
- Eposure to app servers like JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere and apache Tomcat.
- B.E. / B.Tech. / M.E. / M.Tech. / M.S. in Computer Science, Electronics or related fields from a premier institute