Job Title: Audio Automation Test Engineer / Audio Automation Architect
Experience : 3 - 8 Years
Work Location : Hyderabad
Position Type : Permanent
Testing engineer who can contribute in automated testing of multimedia domain / audio related products running on different hardware platforms.
Below is a brief outline of the profile that the engineer should satisfy:
- Experience in Automation Testing.
- Expertise in writing scripts using Python.
- Familiarity with Agile based project execution
- Test architecture and testing methodologies
- Coming up with test strategy, automation strategy for test programs
- Experience in defining test infrastructure and automation.
- Ability to define, create test plans, test cases and test reports
- Design & execution of test scenarios and test automation
- Handling and creation of JIRA tickets
- Testing knowledge for audio related algorithms or any multimedia testing.
- Exposure to tools such as Gold wave, Audacity etc.
- Exposure to Audio Precision tool, HATS etc. is a plus.
- Good to have ISTQB certification.
- Experience in audio understanding or multimedia domain and / or embedded domain is a Plus.
- Experience with test automation and having embedded testing experience is a Plus
- Experience with a developer IDE such as Pycharm or IntelliJ
- Demonstrated experience and ability to write thorough test procedures
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and test-driven development
- Hands on experience in automation framework development
- Hands on experience in various testing tools
- Should be a self-starter, with good initiative, commitment and drive.
IN BRIEF ABOUT THE COMPANY:
ASIC, SoC design / Chip design and development, Mobile technologies such as Platform architecture and OS (Android, iOS and Windows), Wireless, Networking and Multimedia domain.