What will he/she Do/What problems will he/she be solving :
- Design and development of engaging user experiences
- Design Product User experience across multiple devices (Mobile, PC & Tablet)
- Build Mockups & Wireframes for New and Incremental product features
- Understanding of contemporary user-centered design methodologies
- Collaborating on user experience planning with a Product Managers
- Validating with sales and engagement teams
- Manage & mentor young designers
- Experience with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies.
What should he/she know/be able to do :
-Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail.
- Strong conceptualisation ability, strong visual communication ability, drawing skills and sketchbook technique.
- Quality Thinking, Articulation & Good listener
- Creativeness in Portfolio
- Web & Mobile Designs [Responsive]
- User Research, Interaction Design,Personas
Skills Required :
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks and associated design tools.
- Curiosity and Empathies with customer problems
- Wireframing & Story Boarding tools