- Master- s/Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering (MCA/BCA/BE)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Agility and quick learner
- Understanding of the Software development lifecycle
- Good Analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
Technical Skills (Hands On)
Responsible for technical development activity including detailed design, coding, and unit testing of OAF development, personalization, OAF extensions, interfaces, conversions, and reports for Oracle EBS Supply chain application under Oracle Release 12.2.4 environment as per the direction and guidance provided by the Development project manager and Technical Lead.
- 3+ years- experience on Oracle database (11g and 12C) and Good Working Knowledge of Oracle Database Structure, SQL, PLSQL and APIs.
- 5-6+years- experience in OA Framework Developer, OAF Personalization and extensions
- Must have worked on OAF Release 12.2.x and above
- Oracle Reports and XML Publisher reports
- Should have strong Java Programming skills with working knowledge of Oracle database design for customizations
- Should have strong PL/SQL programming skills
- Working knowledge on Oracle Workflows is an added advantage
Functional Skills - Supply Chain + 1 or more areas
- Should have strong understanding of the below EBS modules and business flows
- iProcurement, Contracts
- Must have extensively worked on designing and developing new OAF pages.
- Must have experience on OA page extension - (EO, VO, CO).
- Should have experience on OA Personalization.
- Should have an experience of managing small to medium team
- Should have functional knowledge in various business flows with in EBS
- Ability to work independently, also along with the vendor teams
- Ability to work in shifts
- Ability to work in offshore and onsite model.
- Should have extensively worked on the below activities
- Unit Testing
- Code Migration
- Bug Fixing/ Enhancement
- Code Review
- Training to team members and client on OAF
- Transferring knowledge within team
- Preparation of MD70,TE50 document and migration scripts