Experience: Minimum 9 years related experience and at least 5 years with insurance industry (P&C
Insurance experience is a plus)
Looking for a lead developer in .Net technologies with an extensive experience in the Insurance Domain. The candidate would serve as principal architect/designer accountable for important technical decisions such as technical integration, language choice design pattern, architecture, etc. We are looking at a senior level person who will be able to research and make final recommendations on engineering development tools, environments & techniques.
Key Skills Required:
- Knowledge and application of .NET and SQL Server
- Experience with ASP.NET, HTML5, XML, Web Services
- Past proficiency in C#, C++, Java or Object Oriented programming concepts
- Ability to design and develop throughout the development life cycle; determine design methodologies and tool sets
- Highly skilled in software engineering languages & tools; ability to develop on multiple platforms
- Strong knowledge of IT concepts, strategies, methodologies, diverse technologies, new technical architecture principles and concepts
- Workflow solutions design & implementation experience a plus
- Experience in Object-Oriented Design and Agile development methodology
- P&C Insurance domain experience is a plus
- Ability to meet project deadlines
- Should be able to work independently as well as collaborate and coordinate with other team members
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to communicate with onshore teams
Under Graduate - Any specialization
Post Graduate education is a plus.
Compensation: Best in the industry.
Work Hours: Full Time from Office only.