- Develop the individual members of the Company India IT team Support Team, ensuring their goals are clear and agreed while fostering open discussion and debate in the creation of an inclusive environment
2. IT Services
- Lead the Company IT setup and enduring services, ensuring we have an accountable, proactive competent support service for the various technologies deployed by Company for the service of clients, customers and in-house requirements
- Establish, enhance and maintain an ITIL-literate service that meets the needs of Company's changing business environment
- Be accountable for all service performance delivered by IT delivered in India while maintaining agreed Helpdesk SLA- s
- Ensure that new or existing compliance regulatory standards are met, specifically in the areas of ISO 9001, ISO 27001 and PCI.
- Develop the role of the Helpdesk ensuring an effective service is maintained while improving the implementation of standard processes. Managing all assigned Level1 and Level 2 Helpdesk tickets.
- Prepare and deliver the various reports, statistics and KPIs associated with effective service delivery at Company
- Develop and implement the transfer of key support services to the Company India operation
- Develop effective working relationships with leaders in our business creating a culture of shared ownership and delivering accountability in service delivery
- Be an active member of the IT leadership team (ITLT) contributing to the overall mission of the IT function
- Be accountable to the Chief Technology Officer (and by extension the senior management of Company) for delivery of service across with the rest of the company.
- Degree or masters qualification in technology, IT or technical discipline
- A Qualification in ITIL or service delivery is desirable
- At least 10 years- experience in the delivery of services in IT, Software Development and in the management and support of complex systems
- Experience in working in a multinational environment
- Extensive project management experience in leading large IT/Software projects
- Detailed working knowledge of applied information technology - application configuration and support, application hosting, middleware, networks, voice systems, end-user computing etc.
Personal Attributes required :
- Understanding of service metrics and their role in service delivery planning and accountability
- Proven history of formation and maintenance of good relationships both inside the business and with third parties
- Clear understanding and vision of the opportunities offered by cloud computing, commoditised IT services, - internet of things- and the role that specialised third parties can play in the construction and delivery of IT service for Abtran
- Extensive experience in the service / contact-center / identity management industry
- Proven team-leadership capabilities as well as a demonstrable record of team and people development
- Good written and oral English communication skills - ability to address audiences and to speak clearly on the telephone
- Proven ability to focus on the delivery of documentation and reports and to keep disparate stakeholders connected
- Strong leadership skills - ability to lead when the road ahead is not clear, ability to sell an idea or a vision and in doing so to take account of the needs of all stakeholders
- Ability to deal with sudden changes in agenda, direction or speed of programs and priorities
- Motivated and enthusiastic - can work on own initiative without direction .