- Develop the individual members of the Company India IT team Support Team, ensuring their goals are clear and agreed while fostering open discussion and debate in the creation of an inclusive environment
2. IT Services
- Lead the Company IT setup and enduring services, ensuring we have an accountable, proactive competent support service for the various technologies deployed by Company for the service of clients, customers and in-house requirements
- Establish, enhance and maintain an ITIL-literate service that meets the needs of Company's changing business environment
- Be accountable for all service performance delivered by IT delivered in India while maintaining agreed Helpdesk SLA- s
- Ensure that new or existing compliance regulatory standards are met, specifically in the areas of ISO 9001, ISO 27001 and PCI.
- Develop the role of the Helpdesk ensuring an effective service is maintained while improving the implementation of standard processes. Managing all assigned Level1 and Level 2 Helpdesk tickets.
- Prepare and deliver the various reports, statistics and KPIs associated with effective service delivery at Company
- Develop and implement the transfer of key support services to the Company India operation
- Develop effective working relationships with leaders in our business creating a culture of shared ownership and delivering accountability in service delivery
- Be an active member of the IT leadership team (ITLT) contributing to the overall mission of the IT function
- Be accountable to the Chief Technology Officer (and by extension the senior management of Company) for delivery of service across with the rest of the company.