- Recruitment; own the recruitment strategy deliver hires, setting best in class standards around talent acquisition.
- Provide group and one-on-one coaching to Executives and Managers to support leadership development, business decision-making, people management, problem solving and performance management.
- Reward; develop and track reward to attract and retain talent. Lead the development and implementation of local reward and non-monetary recognition strategies to ensure a focus on the key business success drivers and appropriate business behavior.
- Continually assess the competitiveness and effectiveness of all programs and practices against the relevant comparable companies, industries and markets.
- Deliver robust talent management and development initiatives to ensure key talent development, succession planning, career management and performance management.
- Help shape and influence employee communication to ensure engagement and clarity.
Required Candidate profile
Desired Skills and Experience:
- You will have a Maters degree in HR, Business Administration, Organisational Psychology, or related Master?s degree ideally with a relevant postgraduate qualification and professional certification in HR and 4 to 8 years of experience
- You will be tech savvy, commercial with a strong understanding of the online space.
- You will be keen to learn, highly creative and unique in your approach to implementing HR strategies
- Experience working in a fast growing, ambiguous and constantly changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to drive human resource strategies and programs in complex environments at the most senior levels of an organisation.
- Experience of developing and implementing a talent management strategy to raise the bar and upgrade capability.
- Ability to set a vision and proven experience of execution.