Responsible for the overall Software / Hardware design of the product with specific focus on new product engineering for creative development of products. This will include design of the power electronics circuits and micro controller based embedded systems.
2. Coordinates with Project Coordinator/ engineering leaders, Marketing Manager, Mechanical Engineering, Sourcing and Manufacturing personnel to develop the products in an organized and expedient fashion.
3. Extensive experience of full Hardware development life cycle including requirements management, design, development, verification & validation, qualification & certification testing in Electrical / Industrial applications.
4. Demonstrated ability to technically lead, work with cross functional teams & provide solutions.
5. Strong in embedded hardware product design and support - Analog circuit (Op Amps, Filters, ADC, DAC's and Sensor), Digital Circuit - SPI, I2C & UART.
6. Must have hands on experience linear / Switched Mode Power Supplies & drivers.
7. Must have hands on experience on Electrical lab tools e.g. Oscilloscope, Multi-meter, function generator etc.
8. Should have hands on experience on hardware architecture design, feature & performance specifications, processors and 8/16/32 bit micro-controllers based designs.
9. Good knowledge of Automotive Embedded Systems, SOC, System in Package (SiP).
10. Experience of SOM development/ interfacing PMIC, RAM/FLAS/eMMC with processors is a must.
11. Experience in Camera design (over USB/MIPI) is added advantage.
12. Should have hands on experience in wireless hardware design for Wi-Fi, Zigbee and Bluetooth etc.
13. Good knowledge on PCB design (with 6-10 layer board design ) guidelines for SI, high speed design, EMI/EMC and Strong analytical skills
14. Should have hands on experience on tools like ALTIUM, PADS, ORCAD, etc.
15. Hands on experience in defining the system / subsystem specifications, designing the architecture and requirements for complex systems.
16. Should have ability to influence and drive people / activities on complex technical issues.
17. Strong knowledge of EMI / EMC certification and environmental compliances UL /IEC / RoHS / REACH etc.
18. Hands on experience on various Communication protocols like RS232, SPI, I2C, USB, Ethernet, wireless etc.
19. Experience collaborating with local / global suppliers for prototype developments, external labs for testing etc.
20. Independently able to handle tasks required to be carried for projects assigned.
21. Knowledge of processes in ISO/CMMI preferred.