You will be Responsible for :
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Extending company's data to third-party sources of information when needed
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
- Applying machine learning techniques, building recommendation systems, improving and extending the features used by our existing classifier.
Successful Candidates :
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as Python(Mandatory), NumPy, (depending on specific project requirements). Excellence in at least one of these is highly desirable
- Great communication skills
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as D3.js, ggplot, Tableau etc.
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL(preferable), Hive, Pig
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Good scripting and programming skills (Python Scripting)
- Data-oriented personality
- May work hand in hand with Python/R as per requirement of the business
- Bachelor in Technology from Top Engineering Colleges(IITs, IIM, NITs BITS and other Tier Colleges.) with Minimum 5-6 yrs. of Experience