The Data Scientist is expected to play a pivotal bridging role between data scientists, technology specialists, and the business /functional experts.
· The Data Scientist will develop statistical and machine learning models on distributed platforms such as Hadoop by using modern machine learning libraries such as SparkML, Shogun, Mahout and OpenNLP.
· The Data Scientist will be responsible for developing advanced predictive/prescriptive systems, creating efficient algorithms for business problem solving, improving data quality
· Experience with industry scale data mining and/or text mining and Machine Learning.
· The candidate should also be proficient in converting the algorithmic proof of concepts into business requirement documents for product development.
· Innovative and strong analytical and algorithmic problem solvers
· Ensure execution of critical Advanced Analytical projects, including driving innovative implementation and insights derived from data.