Position Title, Responsibility Level
Lead Data Integration Consultant (Informatica) / Data Analyst Function
Data Integration EAI
Permanent Span of Control
The Enterprise Application Integration Developer is responsible for the development, and implementation of data integration solutions (EAI) for Datasource Consulting / EXL clients. Using technologies and services across an enterprise to enable the integration of software applications and hardware systems by developing applications that leverage real-time information access, streamlining processes, transferring data and information across multiple platforms to provide accessing information more efficiently with processes that are easily maintainable and supportable.
- Interpret requirements and architect Mule services/integrations and Agile process.
- Make technology decisions related to Mulesoft Client environment.
- Create Design Document addressing business needs around integration leveraging Mulesoft Anypoint API platform.
- Contribute to creating reusable assets and accelerators for Mulesoft.
- Extensive experience designing and developing RESTful APIs.
- Broad knowledge of web standards relating to APIs (OAuth, SSL, CORS, JWT, etc.).
- Understanding of differences between SOA and API design.
- Knowledge of Change & Incident Management process (CMRs, etc.).
Primary Internal Interactions
- Coordinate with Project Managers and participate in project planning and recurring meetings
- Collaborate with other team members to review prototypes and develop iterative revisions
Primary External Interactions
- Limited to working in a technical capacity with client Data Integration personnel
Technical Skills - Design and Development Mule ESB applications.
- Design and development of Mule APIs
- Working knowledge of API management using Anypoint API management tools.
- Experience with SOAP and REST a must.
- JAVA programming experience is a plus.
- Background in agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Background in SOA design principles and best practices
- Experience understanding of transformers, filters, flows, routers, services and how to use them.
- Experience in one of the following business domains - Retail, CPG, Logistics
- Experience of working with Mulesoft components, workflow, and patterns, and how to configure them.
- Experience with creation of web services and integrate them in workflows.
- Experience with usage of cloud connector in the flow.
- Experience in at least one of the following products - JBOSS FUSE, WSO2, TIBCO, SAG, IBM IIB, Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Experience in interacting with multiple Business and Technology stakeholders.
- Experience in scalable Mule Flows, Error handling etc.
Work Experience Requirements
Total 8.5+ years of experience in software development
At least 2 years of experience in Design and Development of SOA / Integration solutions.
At least 2 years of experience in software development life cycle and in design, development, and implementation of ESB / API solution using MuleSoft Anypoint Platform.