Client: Well Known E-Commerce Company
Designation: Lead Corporate Communication - Real Estate
Job Location: Gurgoan
Skills: Excellent Communication
Qualification: Bachelors degree in communications, public relations, journalism or another relevant field
- Managing the entire corporate reputation management program for OYOS real estate businesses (managed workspaces and OYO LIFE), and maintaining at all times good ownership of the corporate narrative in India. This would involve both thought leadership campaigns focused on CEOs office and reputation building initiatives.
- Partnering effectively with Brand & Marketing team in building strong consumer-facing campaigns, that help in brand awareness and eventually preference
- Partnering effectively with HR in building a strong Employer Brand and driving engagement in all internal initiatives in partnership with the internal communications manager
- Conceptualizing, directing and editing the development and/or developing a variety of content, from social media posts to thought-leadership articles, videos, podcasts, etc. in traditional as well as new age (digital) media sources/channels for placement across a variety of earned and shared media platforms.
- Driving measurable collaboration across Leadership, Operations, Communications, Marketing, and Brand teams to ensure communications plans, narratives and content deliverables are leveraged to maximum effect.
- Ensuring a steady pipeline of company news and participation at industry forums, awards, and recognition, speaking engagements, etc.
- Driving and executing events for press, media, and influencers (working closely with brand and conversions team)
- Developing and driving proactive media relations to generate positive coverage for OYOs real estate businesses, includes holding key industry/influencer relationships
- Working with external agencies (PR, social media, etc.) and key stakeholders on media monitoring (traditional and online) media announcements, press articles and other communication materials. Track and report communications effectiveness.
- Managing issues and crisis situation, if and when required