On an embark for a Team-player excited to work in a fast-paced environment with 10 + Years of total experience, along with 2 + years of hands on using Big Data Technologies.
· Experience with JAVA/J2EE (8 + Yrs)
2+ years of hands on experience in using Hadoop (Apache Hadoop, MapR Hadoop)
Well experienced in MapReduce
· Must have experience in Hbase
· Oracle, netezza, sql server
· knowledge for development using SQL/PL SQL
· should have sufficient knowledge on Storm/Kafka/Spark Rabbit MQ
· Hands on Experience in Oozie Job Scheduling
· Exposure on Elastic Search technology is Plus.
· Exposure on Tableau Software is Plus.
· Exposure of NoSQL Database is a Plus
The role drives business and industry solutions focused on Big Data and Advanced Analytics, in diverse domains
Explore Big Data to surface useful trends, signals, and segments.
The role uses analytics to provide predictive, prescriptive, and decisive insight.
· Support client engagements focused on Big Data and Advanced Business Analytics
· Build and maintain infrastructure to support data collection, ETL and analysis
· Interface with database using Hbase
· Analyze data using R, Java, and open source packages
· Analyze and model structured data using advanced statistical methods