-Marketing Cloud Enablement, the candidate will play a key role enabling Site and --Optimization Analytics across Adobe's digital properties, including Adobe.com.
The candidate will be a subject matter expert and advocate best practices around measurement and analytics implementations (DTM).
The role is global in scope and candidate will need to collaborate and interact on a daily basis with key stakeholders, including Marketers, Digital Analysts (Adobe), Test Managers, and IT/Product development teams.
What you- ll do
- Partner with key stakeholders to understand business needs and prioritize incoming analytics implementation requests of various sizes, from major initiatives to minor enhancements
- Partner in the design of custom analytics specifications for Adobe digital properties, including web, mobile and other platforms
- Ensure high data quality by helping drive rigorous data validation and monitoring practices
- Ensure clear data and metric definitions and consistent standards
- Keep up to date with current and emerging trends in the web and digital space
What you need to succeed
- Strong proficiency with analytics implementations, with minimum 5 years of practical analytics implementation with Adobe Analytics
- Experience with other Adobe Experience Cloud solutions, including Adobe Target and Audience Manager, strongly preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical aptitude and passion for analytics and the web/interactive space
- Candidates must be detail oriented, persistent, and enjoy working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related field
Key word - Adobe Analytics, Omniture, Site Catalyst, DTM (Dynamic Tag Management), Web Implementation.