Come work at Enviro Remediation & Research Laboratory., a leading firm in Environmental Research and Development Field. We are looking to hire an experienced Microbiologist to help us keep growing. If you're hard-working and dedicated, Enviro Remediation and Research Laboratory is an ideal place to get ahead. Apply today!
• To perform testing as per Standard or Laboratory Validated Method and keep records of testing done.
• To ensure that the test methods / Related Standards for testing are available where testing activities are performed.
• To carry out Internal verification/ calibration and handling of trouble shooting of all lab instruments
• To maintain all types of documents, raw data book, Result forwarding memo, calibration, stock of chemicals, and related documents of NABL, ISO 17025:2005
• To perform routine maintenance of Instrument and Equipment
• To report to the Technical / Lab Manager on day to day functioning / activities
• To work on the assignments given by R & D team
• B.sc / M.sc - (0-3 years of successful analytical laboratory experience)
• Able to knowledgeably and safely handle hazardous chemicals
• Deep knowledge in managing a laboratory project and collaborate with a wide variety of technical colleagues
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Superb problem-solving skills
• Able to work well in a team and to manage your own workload