• Primary Sector - Recruitment / Executive Search / Staffing
• About the Client -
We are a premier professional services firm with a strong track record of successfully accomplishing the most challenging executive search assignments in roles as diverse as CXO placements to appointing core medical research scientists , in sectors widely ranging from brick and mortar real estate to hyper dynamic E - commerce to hi - tech biotech research. ProEdge also offers talent management consulting and mentorship services for both individuals and corporates.
• Function - Sales / Business Development / Account Management
• No. of Subordinates - 1
• Position Reports To - Managing Partner
• No. of Open Positions - 1
• Salary Range - Indian Rupees 12 , 00 , 000 to 20 , 00 , 000
• Benefits - Be part of a high growth firm with a high - quality delivery orientation; Contribute to the strategic development; Great work - life balance; Role and Responsibilities
We are an Executive Search firm specialising in senior - level talent acquisition. We have domestic and international clientele and are now seeking to grow our business further. Our core proposition rests on our superior delivery capabilities. The core team at the firm brings an excellent educational background from institutes like IIM A , XLRI and NMIMS , and corporate experience of having led Talent Acquisition for large conglomerates.
Besides Executive Search , we are also focused on building Employee Engagement tools.
What we are seeking:
We are seeking a dynamic Business Development professional who specialises in consultative selling and preferably has a background in HR function. The key responsibility of the candidate will be to be a hunter and increase the client base for the firm on both Executive Search services and Employee Engagement Services.
The individual will be a self - starter and have great interpersonal skills.
What you will do :
- Help define and prioritize market segments , customer base , and industry verticals to target.
- Set a strategic business development plan for target markets and ensure it is in line with the company's strategic direction.
- Identify specific prospects / partners to approach while communicating the specific value proposition for their business and use case
- Develop and nurture relationships with the corporates
- Ensure smooth handover to internal teams of new Accounts
- Work closely with Accounts to ensure customer satisfaction
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and roadblocks to closing new customers , and post - signing customer feedback
- Partner with internal teams to design new business development strategies
- Identify new opportunities for the firm to grow into
• Essential Candidate Background - - A proved track record of high growth sales performance
- An established network amongst HR community
- Preferably specialisation in one or more industry verticals
- A research - oriented approach , preferably with ability to write reports
- MBA with 8+ years of relevant experience in business development
- Should have impeccable communication (verbal , listening , writing) & presentation skills
- Strong customer development and relationship management skills
- Strong analytical , and interpersonal skills
- Self - starter / self - reliant , Self - motivated and willing to take up challenges , learn and develop
- Good negotiation skills , competitive and confident approach
• Experience Range - 8 to 12 years
• Essential Keywords - Business Development
• Desirable Keywords - Consulting Skill
• Gender Preference - No Preference