Data generation through internal tools, social media data, secondary research.
• Compiling reports and metrics related to Knowledge Management deployment and usage.
• Develop, organize and maintain information in the form of knowledge assets in a Knowledge Management System.
• Improves the effectiveness of content by analyzing user data, redefining data classification, improving content quality.
• Maintains design and delivery templates for consistent information representation, and ensures alignment with guidelines and organizational performance strategies
• Provide quick-response support to case teams on subject matter expertise via a central request portal
• Create Search strings to support the recruitment team.
• Any Graduate with 0-2 yrs experience.
• Exp. in Recruitment/ MIS/ Reporting teams is a plus.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Fluency in written and spoken English.
• Strong in MS- Office tools viz., MS-Powerpoint, MS-Excel & Google Search.
• Tech & Social media savvy.