As Key Account Manager your roles and responsibilities will be -
- Merchant mapping in different verticals such as F&B (QSR, Corporate Cafeterias, College Canteens, Standalone, Chain outlets) Retail, Pharma, Healthcare/Personal Care, Fashion, Automobiles, Hotels, Consumer Durable
- Generation of leads through cold calling and walk-ins in the field
- Conversion of leads to onboarding with persistent effort
- Co-ordinating with tech team & logistics team to satisfy clients requirements
- Co-ordinating with field team to ensure swift and efficient deployment
- Servicing/managing the onboarded clients to increase transaction numbers and volumes.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Experience & Qualification :
- Experience in B2B sales in any of the above mentioned veritcals
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong sense of follow-ups and discipline with clients
- Knowledge about creating sales funnel and prioritizing leads
- Candidates already having a strong set of leads/relationships to tap immediately is an advantage
- Motivation to stay ahead of market by understanding the competition and threats.Qualification - MBA.