- Builds software applications - Follows coding standards, builds appropriate unit tests, integration tests and deployment scripts
- Assists in defining software architectures - Collaborates with leads to explore existing systems, determines areas of complexity, potential risks to successful implementation, learns the applications capabilities
- Communicates continually with the client and project teams - Explains progress on the development effort.
- Translates designs and style guides provided by the UI/UX team into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross browser compatibility and performance
REQUIRED SKILLS :
- Strong Software Engineering Skills - R&D, Logic & Algorithm, Solution Development.
- Well versed in software engineering principles, frameworks and technologies