- Java/J2EE development experience in UNIX environment.
- UNIX shell scripting experience
- WebLogic application development with hands-on administration experience.
Experience with UDB, Sybase, SQL Server or Oracle
- Experience in application support for database and middleware upgrades and migrations preferred
- Experience in complete software development lifecycle.
- Good knowledge of database concepts with working knowledge of SQL, Stored Procedures, XQuery and XML Query.
- Ability to learn and adopt various technologies (including Commercial-of-the-Shelf products)
- Must have good problem solving skills, attention to detail and strong interpersonal skills.
- Must have the ability to listen to customers and colleagues; convey ideas effectively; prepare written documentation.
- Proactive in nature with customer satisfaction as a primary goal
- Available immediately
- Hands-on experience with GIT, Jenkins, Artifactory, and TeamForge
- Hands-on experience with Build and Deployment tools and languages like ANT, Maven, Shell script, ClearCase
- Experience with Tomcat
- Familiarity with Mortgage Industry or direct Freddie Mac Experience is a plus