Java team lead responsible for design and development of software applications running on a Websphere + Adobe Experience Manager environment. Work with business and technical lead to design an ecommerce solution. The successful candidate should be a self-starter, comfortable taking ownership of features and have a strong commitment to quality.
II. Essential Job Functions
Essential Functions (primary responsibilities and accountabilities)
5. Develop applications on the Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) / Java stack
6. Lead and participate in development
7. Lead code and design reviews
8. Track team progress and handle day to day project workflow
9. Write and assist with documentation
10. Manage application development duties. Plans, schedules and assigns resources needed to complete tasks.
11. Adhere to coding standards and promote best practices
III. Other Responsibilities
1. Work closely with business analysts to develop solutions
2. Maintain coding standards
3. Lead unit testing
IV. Minimum Qualifications and Job Requirements |
- 5+ years Java web application development
- 1+ years AEM experience
- Project leadership experience required
- Experience with a Java persistence framework is required.
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Design patterns
- Ecommerce experience is a plus but not required