1. Proven working experience in Java development (Core Java)
2. Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
3. Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
4. Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
5. Fair Knowledge of Bootstrap other responsive design frameworks
6. Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful
7. Familiarity with Java GUI frameworks such as Swing, SWT, and AWT depending on project requirements.
8. Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA, Hibernate).
9. Experience in developing applications using Spring Framework.
10. Added Advantage on experience with automation libraries such as Selenium, Sikuli, Appium etc.
11. Knack for writing clean, readable Java code.
12. Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
13. Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
14. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN.
15. Familiarity with build tools such as Gradle etc.
16. Good Knowledge of Linux systems