• Responsible for developing Web Applications using J2EE components.
• Responsible for developing standalone applications using Core Java and JDBC.
Desired Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MCA / MSc in Computer Science or IT
Added advantage: Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP), Sun Certified Web Component Developer (SCWCD) certification
· Strong skills in JAVA programming languages and focus especially on the following areas Servlets, JSP, Web Services, Struts framework, JDBC/JPA/mybatis (ibatis)/Hibernate, Threads, Collections and Design Patterns.
· Thorough understanding of Object Orientation.
· Above average skills in SQL with familiarity in any of the standard RDBMS – MySQL, MSSQL or Oracle.
· Must have good written and oral communication in the English language.
· Must be completely hands-on and an individual contributor and a self-starter; must be able to complete assignments (suitable to his/her experience) with minimal assistance.
· Very good at Analytical and Logical skills.
· Solid understanding of the web development lifecycle.