Java Developer - J2EE Architecture (3-5 yrs)
- Design, develop, and debug web-based software solutions, with a focus on Java, API's/ back-end services and relational database technologies.
- Analyze, review, and rewrite programs to increase operating efficiency or to adapt to new program requirements.
- Effectively communicate and resolve issues with cross functional groups to escalate issues or changes in scope.
- Communicate clearly and concisely with clients, customers and management
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- Experience working as a hands on developer.
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in the telecom or cable industry a plus.
- Experience in product component development in at-least any one of the area like API, User Management, Mobile backend, predictive services etc.
- Experience in distributed and micro service component development.
- Experience in developing memory efficient and self-healing algorithm / Frameworks.
- Agile/Scrum development methodology desirable.
- Demonstrated success in high volume, low latency business critical systems.
- Any paper submission or Patent in the above areas.
- Strong understanding of the J2EE architecture.
- Familiar with Java technologies: JSP, Servlet, J2EE, Struts, Spring Framework, Hibernate, JDBC.
- Strong understanding and development experience in Web Services (REST and SOAP).
- Knowledge in Protobuf, Avero or Thrift is a plus.
- Experience working with relational databases (ORACLE, MYSQL).
- Knowledge in end to end component designing and development using heterogeneous technologies like Nginx, Nodejs or Python
- Working experience with NOSQL databases (Couchbase, MongoDB) a plus.
- Working experience with Apache Kafka, AWS, CloudFoundry, Akka a plus.